UK PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE
THE LISTENING PATH
and receive a free e-book
(Pre-order The Listening Path between now and midnight on 6th January 2021 to receive a free PDF ebook of The Miracle of the Morning Pages. Simply pre-order a Souvenir Press edition in either paperback, ebook or audiobook, and send your receipt to receive the free ebook via email.
About The Listening Path
From the bestselling author of The Artist’s Way comes a new, transformative guide to deeper, more profound listening and creativity. Over six weeks, readers will be given the tools to become better listeners-to their environment, the people around them, and themselves.
Terms & Conditions
* Formats include paperback, audiobook or ebook
* Qualifying ISBNS are 978 1 78816 779 6 (paperback), 978 1 78283 794 7 (ebook) and 978 1 78283 840 1 (audiobook)
* To receive your free PDF ebook, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your receipt showing that you have pre-ordered The Listening Path from your preferred retailer.
* The offer closes on 6th January 2021 at midnight.
* Pre-orders will be accepted from any retailer.
* The PDF ebook will be supplied by email. Not for resale or distribution. No substitutions.
Hailed by the New York Times as ‘The Queen of Change’, Julia Cameron is credited with starting a movement in 1992 that has brought creativity into the mainstream conversation – in the arts, in business, and in everyday life. She is the bestselling author of more than forty books, fiction and nonfiction; a poet, songwriter, filmmaker and playwright. Commonly referred to as ‘The Godmother’ or ‘High Priestess’ of creativity, her tools are based in practice, not theory, and she considers herself ‘the floor sample of her own toolkit.’ The Artist’s Way has been translated into forty languages and sold over five million copies to date.
The Artist's Way was first published
Week reset with The Listening Path
The classic guide to unleashing your innate creativity – available in a beautiful gift hardback edition
The Artist’s Way – classic paperback edition. Discover your creative forces through tools including Morning Pages and Artist Dates.
The companion workbook to The Artist’s Way takes you deeper into the exercises made famous by Julia Cameron and her international bestselling guide to creativity.