'A must-have for any woman targeting the distance' Runner's World
Master the Marathon is a comprehensive guide to marathon training for women at all levels of running – beginner, intermediate and advanced. Packed with tips from the foremost female experts and coaches in running, Master the Marathon takes you through everything you need to know to be prepared for the 26.2 miles of the marathon, including:
· Detailed training plans and strength training programs
· How to build mental awareness of your body
· Optimum nutrition and diet
· Identifying and avoiding potential injuries
· Guidance on finding the best marathon for you
Both incredibly practical and deeply motivating, and including a foreword by Olympic long-distance runner Desiree Linden, Master the Marathon will help you unlock the strength and determination inside you to embark on the spectacular journey that is the marathon.